Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Shock City Productions Limited, will collect and use your personal data. We collect and process personal data about:
- clients and prospective clients
- visitors to our website and subscribers to our online services
The personal information we would like to collect and process
We receive, collect and store any information that you enter into the online forms on our website (and third party sites linked from us), requesting further services; that you provide when you use our professional services as a client or received in correspondence that you send to us. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history on our online store. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, specifically in relation to purchasing products from our online store.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How does Shock City Productions Limited store, use, share and disclose my personal information?
Our company is hosted on the 123-reg.co.uk platform. 123-reg.co.uk provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our company and shows. Your data may be stored through 123-reg.co.uk’s data storage, databases and the general 123-reg.co.uk applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Shock City Productions Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Shock City Productions Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We will only pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Shock City Productions Limited to provide a product or a service you have requested. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Shock City Productions Limited procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data
You have provided us with your personal data and we retain and manage your data based on either because of a contract or that we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
If you do not agree to allow us to process your personal data then we will be unable to provide you with any of the online services that you have subscribed for.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Shock City Productions Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Shock City Productions Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Shock City Productions Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
Retention of your personal data
Shock City Productions Limited will process and store personal and financial data as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained, as specified above.
Changes to this policy
Right to be forgotten
Should you wish us to remove your data, this can be done by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Shock City Productions Limited (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Shock City Productions Limited data protection representative: email@example.com